Tuesday, January 5, 2016

2015 in review

2015 went by quickly, quicker than I can ever remember a year going. Maybe that's just something that happens as you age. This past year brought me to places expected and anticipated but also places  that I never imagined both personally and professionally. 

I started 2015 by freezing my ass off with my best friend while waiting to see the North Lights in Iceland. I photographed two weddings for friends along side my boyfriend. I had the time and money to continue to work on a personal project. In October I went to the Eddie Adams Workshop. I got offered a job at a paper that I aspired to work for. And for the past 11 and half months I photographed a bus driver who spent more than half her life driving kids to and from school, the Great Lakes Loons spring training in Arizona, the first a gay couple to get married in Midland County, Donald Trump speaking to crowds in Birch Run, a young girl raising lambs for the first time to show in 4-H and countless high school sports. 

Below are some of my favorite photos from the year, thanks for looking.









































No comments:

Post a Comment