Monday, November 2, 2015

Eddie Adams story

A few weeks ago I attended the 28th Eddie Adams Workshop in Jeffersonville, NY. I got to hear talks from some of the best photographers and editors as well as meet many talented young photographers. It's hard to pin point what part of the experience was my favorite or most inspiring. Just taking in critiques, listening to professionals speak from the heart about their work are probably my top two favorites aside from getting to meet and make friends. I was lucky to have excellent team leader, editor, producer and techie big thanks to Jerome Delay, Enric Marti, Nancy Borowick and Molly Rielly. They challenged each member of the yellow team to shoot our assignments with one lens, to not delete photos and for our final presentation we were only allowed to show 10 photos in the final presentation. Below are my photos from the workshop, I followed Jonathan and his service dog Dharma. As always, thanks for looking.












1 comment: