Thursday, October 17, 2013

Looking Back

Three years ago I was working as an intern for Lauren Greenfield. Two years ago I was about a fourth of the way through my internship at The Saginaw News. One year ago I was walking around the airport outside of Casablanca, Morocco. In about a week I will be a staff photographer for a community newspaper in Mississippi.

Three years ago I never would've guessed where I would be now. Of course I hoped for many things: to get a job right after my internship completed, to pay off a certain amount of my student loans, to travel the world, and most of all to get to continue photographing. I didn't get the job right away nor have I paid off anywhere near the amount of student loans I'd like to but I get to continue doing something that I love. How many people can say that about there jobs?




No comments:

Post a Comment