Friday, July 2, 2010

Pennsylvanian Wanderings

Today I got to finally edit my video of beach volleyball, this was nice. I realized that while I had been slave to Final Cut Pro for finals week, I missed it. It was nice to sit down and see the work I had done in real time. However, I need become faster at editing video now. Volleyball video is at http://goerie.com/.

You don't recognize how much time you have in school to get work done. Unfortunately in the real world there isn't this magical time called "after hours" where you can hold up in a dark room or computer lab all night and play music while you leisurely edit. Oh how I miss you, after hours.

While I wait for vacation bible school to start up, I've spent my free time shooting around Sarah's home. I've been here a month and can finally find my way around Erie sans map. Here are my first months worth of wanderings.



No comments:

Post a Comment