Monday, March 8, 2010

Trampolines and train rides


I'm back at school again ready to start the ten week sprint to the end of the year. Over my spring break I got to relax with family and friends. The first part of the week was spent driving home, driving to white plains, and then taking a train into NYC. Lots of traveling which was fun but what I really couldn't wait for was being home and doing nothing, or at least planning nothing. Then once the weather started to warm up my three younger siblings and I went outside to jump. None of us are very graceful but we enjoyed spending an hour or two jumping. To me the free falling and the soaring feeling that you get from being on a trampoline or roller coaster is unlike anything else, I only wish it would last longer.

Part of me is ready to be back at school and start the work up again but another part is still struggling with the desire to be home. I'm not sure I'm ready for this ten week sprint of classes, there's always going to be something to do with very little down time. It never seems like there are enough hours in the day to get everything accomplished, here's hoping I can be better at time management!

No comments:

Post a Comment